Rightval lets you automatically sync new leads to your existing Mailchimp lists with just a couple of clicks, no technical knowledge required.
Note: to aid with GDPR compliance, when you enable our Mailchimp integration, we’ll automatically add a marketing consent checkbox to your valuation tool. All vendors that check the consent checkbox will be automatically synced to your Mailchimp list.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign in to your agent account
- Click “Settings” in the top navigation (requires administrator access)
- Click “Mailchimp” under the integrations menu
- When you click “Sign in with Mailchimp“, you’ll be transferred to the Mailchimp website to confirm your login. Rightval have no access to the details you provide here
- Once authenticated, you’ll be transferred back to Rightval
- Select the Mailchimp audience you’d like to sync details to
- Click “Save changes” to apply your new integration
Once you’ve added our Mailchimp integration, you’ll have the ability to enable or disable it at any time without having to re-connect your account again. Simply toggle the slider to “off” and click “Save changes” to update your settings and turn off Mailchimp sync.
We're currently updating our support documentation. Not all content may be currently available. For additional help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org