Please note, these terms govern the use of our website, for agent contract terms, please refer to your contract document
Definition and interpretations
The term “site” refers to our website: www.rightval.com The term “you, yours” refers to the user of our services and/or website and any other services we offer. The term “us, we, our” refers to Rightval Limited whose registered office is Suite 1, 4 Oak Trees Business Park, The Courtyard Orbital Park, Ashford, TN24 0SY. “Service” means estimated property valuations through or via our website and referrals to sub-contractors to carry out the work.
Our Sites are owned and operated by Rightval Limited, a Limited Company registered in England under company number 12842514 whose registered address is Suite 1, 4 Oak Trees Business Park, Ashford, TN24 0SY.
Whilst we will do our best (that is to use reasonable care and skill) in providing the property valuations, the property valuations provided on this Site are estimates and/or indication ONLY. You MUST only use the valuations on that basis and only use it for personal purposes (i.e. non-business). Our service works on the basis of analysing property prices for equivalent properties in the area. The equivalent properties may differ in a number of ways which are not taken into account, such as standard of construction and general condition or to specific location. Also, the valuations are by their nature subjective and based on market forces at the time (and markets can change for various reasons).
The valuations are not provided to be relied upon for property sale, renting, purchase, mortgage or related purposes. We therefore strongly recommend that you seek a professional valuation from a suitably qualified surveyor or other suitably qualified professional before making any decision whether to buy, sell, let, rent or mortgage a property, and that you seek advice from a suitably qualified estate agent who can inspect your property before determining the market sale price of any property you wish to sell, rent or mortgage.
The valuations are provided for your personal use only and you must not encourage or allow any other person to rely on them. We shall not be liable for any losses you or anyone else may suffer as a result of relying on our estimated valuations. This includes but not limited to any direct or indirect losses, any loss of profit, loss of bargain, loss of capital through over-payment or under-sale and/or for any special or consequential losses. We cannot and do not guarantee that the Service will be constantly available or error-free.
Our liability to you is limited to £100.
Conditions of your use of this Site and Our Services
You must use the Site and the Service for your personal use only.
- browse the Site using a compatible web browser. Permission to browse the Site includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Site to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Site by you;
- print a copy of any page of the Site, for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”.
What you are not allowed to do:
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to:
- Make any copies of any part of the Site.
- Remove or change anything on the Site.
- Include or create links to or from the Site without our prior written consent.
- Remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site.
You must only use the Site and the Service and anything available from the Site or the Service for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all the applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
Your personal information
Copyrights and trademarks
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content contained in this Site including logos, are either owned by us or has been licensed to us by the rightful owners. You shall not copy or breach any copyrights and trademark rules and regulations.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- We do not, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall act to exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or other statutory liability. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of valuations provided on our site and we shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise for any loss of profit, loss of bargain, loss of capital through over-payment or under-sale or for any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from (i) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of, the valuations or data or any other information supplied to you through this Site or through our Service or (ii) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon such valuations or information, and we cannot and do not guarantee that the Service will be constantly available or error-free.
- Our liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise is limited to £100.
- You agree that your use of our online services and your reliance upon any valuation provided by us or other information is at your sole risk. Our valuations are only estimates to provide you an indication of the value of your property which is being carried out without visiting your property. Please note that we are not qualified surveyors who might wish to visit your property and carry out an inspection prior to issuing a true value of your property.
- This Site includes links to external sites. We have included these links to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites, pages, their policies or for anything provided by them. Please do not click on the external links if you are unsure about them. Alternatively, if you have any questions or enquiry about the contents of the external links, please contact the owners of the external sites.
- While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Site, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
- Please note that we hire independent sub-contractors, if we do not cover your postcode or for any other reason we instruct an independent sub-contractor to carry out any work for you, they are directly responsible for their services to you. We, therefore, advice you that once you have been contacted by a sub-contractor, you ask them about their policies and any other questions you might have. Whilst we take all reason steps to select our sub-contractors, we are not responsible for any promises or valuations provided by such sub-contractors.
- If you are our sub-contractor, in addition to these terms and conditions, please note you are directly responsible for your valuation and any services you provide to our service users. If for any reason, our service users are not content, you agree to indemnity us for any costs and losses which we might incur due to your actions and omissions.
Suspension of website
We may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time.
Enquiries or complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints (about the Service or the Site) then please address them to the contact details given on our website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In addition to the above, our agents and/or third parties must adhere to other terms agreed between us.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group and our officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns hereby expressly exclude: (i) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and (ii) all liability for any loss, cost or damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) suffered by any user in connection with the use or inability to use our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
YYou may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any comments about our site, please contact email@example.com