Conversion tracking can help you see how effectively your Google ad clicks lead to lead submission on your valuation tool.
Here’s how to set it up in Google Ads:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account
- In the upper right corner, click the tools (spanner) icon and under “Measurement,” click “Conversions“.
- Click the plus button
- Click Website.
- Next to “Conversion name,” enter a name for the conversion you’d like to track, such as “Rightval Lead” This will help you recognise this conversion action later in Google Ads reporting.
- Next to “Category,” select a description for your conversion action from the drop-down. The category allows you to segment your conversions in reports, so you can see similar conversions together.
- Next to “Value” choose “Don’t choose a value“
- Next to “Count” choose “One“. This will ensure that even if your visitor completes two different valuations to try out different prices, it’s only counted as one advert conversion
- Click “Create and continue“.
You’ll now see a screen that shows you’ve created your conversion action. Follow the instructions in “Add Google Adwords tracking to Rightval” to use your new tag.
We're currently updating our support documentation. Not all content may be currently available. For additional help please contact email@example.com