If you need to remove a user from your Rightval account, you can do so easily from your agent account.
Note: it’s not possible to remove your own account, if you need to cancel your entire account, please see the relevant help section.
Here’s how to remove a user
- Sign in to your agent account
- Click “Settings” from the top navigation (requires administrator access)
- Click “User management” from the menu
- Next to the user you’d like to remove, click “Manage“
- Click the “Delete” button
- Confirm you’d like to delete the user
The user will be instantly removed from your account and if they do not have access to any other Rightval agent accounts, their Rightval account will also be deleted.
We're currently updating our support documentation. Not all content may be currently available. For additional help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org